Help-Me-Fast - Australia
We are looking for talented people to join our team of highly skilled online Assistants. Full-time and part-time positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- General Office/Admin Duties
- Answering phone calls-checking phone messages and returning client calls.
- Maintaining and organizing client meetings and travel arrangements.
- Managing clients and communicating their needs to the web and graphic designers.
- Setting up and managing email responses, e-mail campaigns, e-newsletters, etc.
- Posting content in WordPress, managing social media calendar and posting to social media accounts.
- Retrieving web traffic reports via Google Analytics.
- Proof-reading some scripts and articles.
- Preparing content for website when needed and will be sending updates to web designer.
- Paying bills, sending out invoices, recording and filing receipts- Purchase online supplies and equipment.
We offer full training. During the training period, the candidate will perform all tasks with extended deadlines and the assistance of a supervisor. Full training is completed upon finishing 120 hours of work time. After training period, the hourly wage is increased to 25 AU$ (from 20 AU$) per hour and you can do overtime. Candidate can complete the training on part time (4 hours per day) or full time (8 hours per day) basis.
Feel free to apply with your resume!